Lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance.
- Free one-time entry to 22 museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen funicular railway and cable cars and Patscherkofelbahn gondolas
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + nightliner night buses + selected routes to Rum/Hall
- Free travel on the “Forest Tramway” 6 to Igls
- Free travel on Innsbruck's hop-on hop-off bus "The Sightseer"
- Crystal Worlds shuttle bus including admission to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- 1 x free guided city walk (in German)
- Free city bike rental for three hours at “Die Börse”
- Casino Innsbruck: one-time welcome chips worth 30€ for just 22€ plus a welcome drink
- Tyrolean Evening Gundolf Family: 25 % discount
- Lumagica Innsbruck
Period of validity
The Innsbruck Card is valid from the first moment it is used. It remains valid for the exact time period stated, i. e. 24, 48 or 72 hours. This applies regardless of what time of day the card is first used.
Innsbruck Card light
We recommend the Innsbruck Card light if you are only going to be in Innsbruck for a short time. The card is only available for 24 hours. In contrast to the Innsbruck Card, it does not include:
- Nordkettenbahnen lifts and cable cars
- Patscherkofelbahn gondolas
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds
As of 6 April 2021. Subject to change. All information is provided without guarantee.