City Trip Innsbruck
This up-to-date city guide is the ideal companion for discovering all sides of the Austrian Alpine city on your own:
- The city's most important sights and museums, as well as lesser-known attractions and neighbourhoods, are presented and evaluated in detail.
- Fascinating architecture between magnificent imperial buildings and the picturesque old town
- Varied city walk
- Suggestions for a long weekend
- Excursions to the Brenner Pass and Hall in Tyrol
- Shopping tips from the traditional market to the best wine shops
- The best pubs in town and all kinds of interesting facts about Tyrolean cuisine
- Tips for evenings and nights out: from classical concerts to a visit to Casino Innsbruck
- Hike along the new panorama trail around the Bergisel mountain
- Innsbruck to dream and relax: Alpine zoo, banks of the Inn and coffee houses
- Selected accommodation from budget to fancy
- All practical information on how to get there, prices, city transport, tours, events, help in emergencies.
- Background articles with depth: history, mentality of the inhabitants, life in the city.
- Removable fold-out map
- Plus: free web app for smartphone, tablet and PC with city map and satellite views to match the text, route guidance to all the sights described, itinerary of the city walk, page-related updates after the editorial deadline.
- Publisher: Reise Know-How
Authors: Sven Eisermann
Year of publication: 2015, 2nd newly revised and completely updated edition
Product form: Paperback
Pages/Size: 144 p. , 19.5 x 11 cm
Weight: 217 gr